Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Destined Love: part 2

Previously


“ta3alay akoo wa7da matabeen itsalmeen 3alayha” aunti said
“laish?”
“hathii ily hnak ily labsa a7mar yam mama sarah…..
“om jassim” I heard my mother say from behind me and head towards her.



“that’s why..” auntie soha said.
I ignored her and walked behind my mother with confidence. Why should I be scared. I greeted jassim’s mother with a kiss on both cheeks.

“hala hala binaytee shlonich?” om jassim said.
“zaina il 7imdilla”
“mashallah 3alaich mazyoona…shismich?”
“mneera il- flani”
“wini3im feech…intay kintay ma3a jassim wildi bil madreesa 9a7?”
“madree wallah…ohwa jassim shino” I made myself as if I don’t knw who shes talking about.
“il-flani”
“ee 9a7..imballah kan ma3ay ib cham 9af”
“ee ra7 yadris ib America tawa gabil cham shahar rad”
“ee ya7layla..”


I went to sit next to with my cuzins. They were talking about what everybody’s wearing and their bags and shoes. I wasn’t interested in that I was busy thinking about jassim. How does his mother know that I go to the same school. Maybe he told her about us!! No..no way. What if I see him somewhere what do I do?? Asalim..a6anish..shasawii??!! ughhh!!
Why am I stressing out about this he’s the asshole here he’s the one who dumped me. I don’t care if I see him. He means nothing to me anymore. Why should I care.

“mneera yoma yalla ta3alay il 3asha” yelled my mother from across the room.
“inshallah” I made my way to the garden, took a plate and started filling it up with food.
1 NEW BBM
FARA7;*
Hey…shlon il 3azeema? Mita ur coming? Yallah!!

Oh crap I forgot to ask baba. I set my plate down on the table and dialed baba’s number as I walked away from the crowd.

“aloo..hala mneera”
“hala baba shlonik?”
“tamam il7imdilla…ha shlon il 3azeema?”
“zaina wallah fee wayid awadim yayeen”
“ee akeed 3azeema oo mama sarah akeed wayid nas”
“ee…hehe…baba 3adi ilyoum anam 3and fara7?”
“ee 7abeebti 3adi fara7 ibnayatna..bidoon so2al”
“mashkoor”
“il 3afoo…yallah roo7ay istansay...bye”
“inshallah..bye”

“aloo ibraheem bring my car to mama sarah’s house fast”
“yoki”

TO FARA7;*
Hii…zaina u wont believe who I saw!! Give me 20 min. and I’ll be there.:D

IBRAHEEM DRIVER CALLING
“aloo”
“yaloo moneera I ham outside”
“ok bye”

I went to tell my mother ina im leaving. Oo salamt 3ala mama sarah oo my aunti’s. oo went to the garage. As I was walking I felt someone following me I looked behind me it was om jassim. Shtabee hathe killa waray!

“mneera 7abeebti digeega inzain” she said and headed to a white BMW that was parked a meter away from us.
“inshallah”
“ta3al 7abeebi…ta3al…” she was talking to the person driving the car.
“na3am yoma” the man said as he opened the door of his car and kissed her forehead.
SHIT SHIT SHIT!!It was him. He’s in front of me. What am I going to do.
“7abeebi 3araftha..” wtf? Shfeeha hathi is she crazy. He doesn’t need to remember me now may I please go.
“la wallah ma3arftha...” he scanned my face again and grinned. SHIT! He remembers me. “shismich?” he continued.
Yista3bi6! “mneera il flani” I saw the expression on his face. He was over shocked that its me in front of him.
“mneera Mr. John mneera?” was that a question.
I forced a smile and said “ee Mr. John mneera.”
Om jassim was just standing there looking at us and dreaming that were gonna end up together. Hehe. Srry but that will never happen. I wanna scream that to her face so I can leave and go to fara7’s house.
“mashallah 3alaych taghayrtay”
“mashkoor…ma3a il salama 5alti…jassim” I said then hopped in to my car and pressed the cd button.

HATHAK AWAL….ITHA GILT BIT5ALEENI…ITBAYIN DAM3ITI IB 3AYNI…MA3AD EHIMNI BA3ADIK…MA3AD AHTAM FIL AWAL…ANA GALBI TARA TA7AWAL…HATHAK AWAL..!!

6 comments:

  1. lol thats my girl be a bitch !!!!!!!!

    i am not saying you are but act like one :)

    walla loving the story cant wait for the next post !!!!!!!!

    i think Om Jassim is cute :) I know i am not suppose to like anyone from the enemy front but come on she is nice :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. wayid 3ajeeba ur story! please kamlay IM SO HOOKED!! shbi9eeeeR??:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. good start sweetie,,, can you just not use yellow or peach as a font color, cuz i couldn't read what was written,,, maybe it's my bad eyes ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. jassim y8hr shway :S bs im liking wat mneera's doing ;P keep it up

    btw i just started reading ur story and ME LIKIIIEEE

    yalla post soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. LUV thE stOry!!
    can'T wait f0r ur nExt p0ST!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. jassim is an ass.. sorry to say this

    post soon i am hooked

    ReplyDelete